Welch Allyn CardioPerfect PC-Based Resting ECG (CPR-UI-UB-D)
Spend less time with paperwork and more time with your patients using the Welch Allyn PC-Based Resting ECG. If you are tired of printing, scanning and shredding ECG records, convert to a digital pc-based ECG and boost your efficiency. You will immediately improve accuracy, connect immediately to patient diagnostic data and improve your practice’s productivity with Welch Allyn’s PC-Based Resting ECG, part of the CardioPerfect Workstation suite.
Welch Allyn can help you create a protocal that’s perfect for your office plan. Get all the benefits of a full-featured, PC-based ECG in an affordable solution that speeds the turnaround of test results, and makes patient diagnostic information more readily available for you, your staff and your patients.
- Use it with a single computer or an enterprise wide network—with or without an EHR
- Get real-time 4x3 reports on your display screen prior to printing. This will eliminate repeat ECGs.
- Automated ECG evaluations accelerate physician analysis and understanding
- Programmable report formats print-out on regular paper using an inkjet or laser printer. No need for high-dollar thermal paper.
- Superimpose previous ECGs to spot distinction.
- Decipher and compile data on display for newborns and adults
- Easily screen patients with intermittent arrhythmias
- Enterprise wide access to test results from anywhere, anytime you can connect to a secure network
- Connect with your EHR and weed-out the need to go through lengthy paper reports or interpret hard-to-read faxed copies of test results. Hit one button and everything is there for you.
- Upgradeable—complement your investment by adding stress testing, spirometry and/or ABPM modules to maximize your cardiopulmonary suite